Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula Dry 25% DEET, 4-oz New
Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula 25% DEET aerosol repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers, no-see-ums, and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this long-lasting, non-greasy formula resists perspiration. With 25% DEET, this aerosol spray effectively repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue, and Chikungunya viruses. Take it everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. It's recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays, and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- REPELS: Creates a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue, and Chikungunya viruses.
- DRY FORMULA: Non-greasy formula resists perspiration.
- CONTAINS 25% DEET: Provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors.
- DEVELOPED FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS: Especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ballplayers, and others who are active outdoors.
- REPELS OTHER INSECTS: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and fleas.
|Assembled Product Weight||
UNITED INDUSTRIES CORPORATION
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1.78 x 1.78 x 6.75 Inches